CHARBEL BAINI THE GOLDEN, GENTLE FEARLESS HEART/ Mirna Nehme


Winner of Charbel Baini's award 2016

It is a precious treasure rarely found nowadays, it is a rose with a sweet fragrance which freshens the soul and it is the greatest wonderful gift.
Yes, this is your heart my dear Charbel.
Like no other. May the lord surround it with his shining light, may he protect you from all harm and guide you always throughout your amazing poetry which enriches us constantly in every aspect.
And what words can I choose to describe a person like yourself, my dear Charbel? I kept searching over and over in my mind for the expressions which fulfill your unique special character and I can see clearly this golden, gentle, heart which is crowned with true spirituality, honesty, dignity, forgiveness, tenderness, decency, purity, endless love, modesty, giving and above all a heart which speaks words of fire, fights for justice and never succumbs to wordly temptations.
**
 TARNIMAT HOUB!!!
And what more precious words are there to describe you my dear charbel?
Congratulations oustaz Akram on this wonderful book which proves your admiration and respect for our outstanding poet whom no words will ever be sufficient to fulfill his amazing character. How blessed and lucky we are to have a poet with these unique noble talents, qualities and whose heart is a fountain of endless love, giving, kindness and spirituality. Yet, with all his glory he remains the sweet humble person and soul.
This is our awesome charbel and he will always be the soft beautiful melody which will ring constantly in our ears and which will refresh our souls.
**
What can I really say about Mourahaka?
How do I start and where do I start?
With a great pleasure and surprise I received Mourahaka book which is another wonderful poetry of yours hitting the hearts and the souls.
What can I really say about Mourahaka?
As I was reading it, I was drowning in each poem which reveals inner painful feelings, emotions and desires during this important stage of our life and which can tear us apart. Yes, we all experience this phase. It is a huge battle for us at the same time. Either we rise above our desires or we allow them to destroy us.
Being opened about such matters require lots of courage and you, my dear charbel were so courageous and fearless to express these sensitive issues which you dealt with during your adolescence and which caused you obviously pain. Yet, you are an awesome person and poet who would not fall for lust and temptations and who is filled with decency, purity, endless love and warmth.
Finally, I would say: young you are and you will remain so.
**
Charbel Baini you are an endless fountain of giving 
   Each time, I receive your books I get overwhelmed with excitement and joy rushing impatiently to read them and drown in them. They are a world filled with love, agony, suffering, revolution and dignity.
   Having read your last two books, I can only state that you once again rose high and high, you lifted our spirits and you took us on amazing journeys. I do not think that I am able to find the suitable words to express my opinion about them.
    "Zilal" demonstrated your affection for different countries ending with deep romantic poems. How beautiful it is.
  "Jinniat Al shajjar!!!" What shall I say? I sensed that I was reading a myth of mystery, a myth of a great unending love which has no barriers and which crosses oceans and continents.
    "Fafi", the engraved legend!!! 
    "Fafi", the goddess of love and humanity!!!
   Yes, my dear Charbel Baini you are an endless fountain of giving, of compassion, of love, of mystery, of dreams and you will never cease to amaze us with your enriching fascinating poetry.
   In the end I would like to say: Thank you Randa Baini for your beautiful pictures on the covers. You are amazing!
 **